Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake, Anyone?

My little sister, Lillian, LOVES Strawberry Shortcake. The TV show, I mean. And you won't believe me, but I like it, too. The TV show, but also the dessert. Until Tuesday, August 11 (omitting Sunday), I will do a post each day with something 'berry' sweet!
I'm not sure why I really like Strawberry, but I think it might just be the sheer light-heartedness of it. My two favorite characters are Blueberry Muffin and Huckleberry Pie.
Blue is a lot like me, she is imaginative; she likes to make up stories, she is very imaginative, she loves books and she likes to dress up and put on plays.
Huck is just hilarious! I probably like him most for his anime moments. He also reminds me of my little brothers. Although, I have one question-Why on earth did they change Plum Pudding into a girl? I mean, Huck has gotta have some boy to hang out with! I don't get the point, why have only one boy?
So, have fun reading if you like strawberries in general, if you don't like strawberries, then you'll just have to deal with it. :P

-Autumn

2 comments:

Timeless Trinkets said...

I still have some of the Strawberry Shortcakes glasses we used when I was a little girl. They're in our kitchen cabinet now. We've broken quite a few and I think only two are left. boo hoo :(

Argentia Krystofel said...

I think I will be posting about those glasses sometime. They are very cute!