Mirriam, at http://shieldmaidenthoughts.wordpress.com/, made a post about 'random, anonymous questions'. I haven't done anything like this in a while (since the 'tag' thing died out, hahaha), and so I figured I'd do this! It seems kind-of fun, though I always experience difficulty answering all of the questions.
|Lee Minho (1993) in The Moon that Embraces the Sun|
- Five ways to win your heart? Be a Christian, understand me, have at least SOME knowleadge of how to cook/clean, be honest, and make me laugh. Could I add on 'artistic' to that? It's not neccesary, just definitely wonderful. ^^
- Something you feel strongly about? Bad relationships: missunderstandings, favoritism, and lack of communication. Depression (I just can't give one answer, can I?).
- A book you love? Howl's Moving Castle, by Diana Wynne Jones, Westmark, by Lloyd Alexander.
- Pet Peeves? When people don't exit out ads fast enough on videos. When my sister won't stop talking when I don't feel well. Sticky piano keys. Cold hands/feet. The aforementioned things I feel strongly about.
- How comfortable are you in your own skin? I'm pretty comfortable in it. Some days, I wish I were prettier, or smarter, but I figure I'll deal with it as it comes. I generally only feel that way in the presence of extremely beautiful people (or at least people I find beautiful). As to being comfortable with my personality, I am quite comfortable with it. I have my flaws, and with the grace of God I'll get to them. I am myself, though. I try not to let the strange glances get to me. ^^
- Something you always think ‘what if’ about?To repeat Mirriam, I have the 'what if it's a dream' thoughts quite often. I also experience some darker thoughts 'if I don't do this, I'll die tomorrow', or occasionally 'they will die on their way here'. They're normally fleeting and very strange, and I have to ignore them. I chalk it up to overactive imagination.
- Five things you really want? 1. Time 2. A clean bedroom 3. Christmas tree lights 4. A yummy bowl of ramen 5. A trip to Taiwan.
- A quote you try to live by? I don't know...I guess it would have to be verses in the Bible. I'm sure there's one somewhere...oh, well, can't find a quote. ^^
- Five guys you find attractive? Kang Dae Sung, Lee JinKi, Jung Il Woo, Lee Minho (born 1993), and Kim Jong Wan (of Nell).
- Five women you think are beautiful? Yoona, Minzy, Ha Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Audrey Hepburn.
- Something you’re currently worrying about? Homework, housework, piano practice!
- What do you hope your future will be like? I'd love to spend the rest of my life travelling and living in East Asia. I also hope I can teach English as a second language, and at some point, I'd love to be fluent enough that I can help teach Korean. I would be completely delighted to be fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese. It would be great if I could tack on Portugese, Spanish, German and Vietnamese. I want to create as a hobby; drawing, painting, writing, anything. I would be happy to tackle the art of washing dishes and folding laundry with a smile on my face. Furthermore, I think it might be nice to learn how to keep bonzai trees. And, if God wills it, it'd be lovely if I could get married at some point in the next 10-15 years. ^^
- Five weird things that you like? Oreo 'Neopolitan' cookies (I firmly believe they are as good as Pocky), guys wearing 'skinny jeans'-the fitted type that aren't too tight (I've heard this is considered gay and/or extremely unfashionable in American culture), finding dust bunnies, untangling knots, studying people's personalities.
- Something that you’re proud of? I get really happy when I accomplish things, even little things. I'm proud of learning as much Korean as I have. I'm proud of good grades, etc. As far as being proud of people, I can't list them all here.
- A problem that you’ve had? I procrastinate! I'm procrastinating right now! Augh!
- Something that you miss? This summer. It was amazing. Last Christmas, which was equally nice.
- One thing you’re excited for?The Geminids meteor shower and the Christmas parade tomorrow! ^^
- Something that bullets your whole day? Bad things happening either around the world or to my friends and family, getting up late and not doing anything.
- Put your iPod on shuffle and name the first ten songs that play? Cowboy Junkies-Sweet Jane, BIG BANG-Cafe, Kang Dae Sung-Try Smiling, NumaNuma Remix (hahahah), Stevie Nicks-Sorcerer, SHINee-Hello, UB40-Cherry Oh Baby, Cyndi Lauper-Time After Time, BIG BANG-Ego, G-Dragon-Butterfly,
- Things you like and dislike about yourself? I dislike my innability to clean and focus. I like that I find interest in different people and am generally level-headed (or at least I appear to be).
- What are you wearing? A navy blue shirt with bleach stains on one sleeve, black jeans, 4th of July style socks (way out of season), tennis shoes, and red/brown/white stripped fingerless gloves.
- What do you think of school? I like it. Most of the time.
- What makes you happy? When someone writes me an encouraging card or letter. When someone does something nice for me, without being asked. When something wonderful happens! When I can sit back and do something enjoyable without feeling guilty.
- What makes you angry? People who fail to understand others and make fun of them in the process. Though this often makes me more sad than angry. I get angry for a while, but I can't do anything, so then I just feel sad. Very, very sad.