Well, yet again it is...uh, after the anniversary of my blog. XD I keep forgetting!
Anyways, this blog is 2 years old now.
I decided to post some of my favorite comments from my friends and then the same thing as I did last year-a comparison between last year and this one.
Favorite Comments of All Time:
From Fox/Terror/Cylleruion/The Alien. :P
Yeah the service/party on Christmas was fun! *Grin* I know how that works with the food. Whats worse is when you totally stuff yourself with rice. It expands in your stomach because of all the liquids and it hurts for hours.
And people thought my last post was off the wall and whacky....:P
Fox is coming to town!
He knows where you are sleeping!
He knows if you should be pranked or not, so be good for goodness sake!
Teehee I like my version better than the original. Au'e!
From Megan/Hahli-Hahli here!
That was hilarious; hope you found your shoes! None of your 15 things were bad to admit. Sometimes it is really interesting the things you don't know about your friends. And no I wouldn't say you are a tomboy either, who came up with that word anyway?!
See you later, and have a great party!
PHOOEY! I was going to leave the first comment but someone beat me too it, and on purpose. Grrr
Love you know who!
(In reply to above)
*stares in horror at the second comment posted at 10:25 am*
Fox! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??? I'm NOT joking..."Love you know who!"
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!!
I'm contacting Commander Blade and he's gonna kick you out of the Nerf Team for GOOD!!!!
*Glances sideways at Fox*
Er...you feelin' alright, Captain?
*Stops and leans over to Commander Blade*
Sir, I believe that one of your Captains have gone bonkers!
Do you wish to carry out Mission: Remove From Office Because of Insanity?
>.> <.<>.< :D In Christ, ~Rose *Commander Blade raises eyebrow and looks at his Captain's comment* *Silence follows* Um...Yeah.... I like the original one...:) Oh, and on the subject of 'pink' blogs; Robert, Rothor, Josiah and Jeremy haven't run away from mine! ;D In Christ, ~Rose
From Mom- In reference to my pic of a pink maverick- Whaaaa, I want one!!!TEEHEE Mom
From Shadow/My brotherly brother of bother. ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahah lol lol lol rolling on the floor laughing out loud really hehehe =) funny funny pranks HA HAHAHA funny grins evily HAHAHAhaha HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHA BONK!!!!!!!! woops!! I think I laughed my head off!
Nate- I I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FALL IS HERE:( NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE FALL, BUT MY LIVE IS GOING TO FAST. I WILL BE THIRTEEN THIS COMING JANUARY....OH BOY! -NATE (And you'll be turning FIFTEEN this coming january, m'dear!!!)
From Sir_F-IS OFFENDED! NOT SET DESIGNER! STORY WRITER! :P JK
Tis very funny. I especially like the position of costume designed for Katell. I've seen interviews from people of said department in Star Trek series, and they can have quite a temperament. Just don't understand why Gris is eating the paper??? :P
Violetta-your blog is very nice!!! I too like a lot of anime .... but in Italy, I am Italian, I am not loved so much ... uff ... I can not understand everything you wrote but if those are your drawings are very beautiful! I draw them myself! Hello ... kisses
I do not know nothing of Latin, but it is normal that no one knows the Italian ... in Italy there is an 'option where you can translate all the sites in the language you want ... there is in America? would be more understand my blog! maybe I'll post some in English to make you understand a little more!
Yes I saw the whole series and I liked a lot but my favorite character is Kaoru, one of the twins ... I too have a twin brother! you could recommend a good anime?
My favorites are:
FMA and FMA Brotherhood
Knigth vampire and vampire Knigth guilty
Earl and Fairy
I have seen many alltri but some I did not like ...
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6627767909932995373&postID=8583985033945652699 And this entire string of comments. Ya'll seriously may not know it, but this criticism and encouragement has helped me become the writer I am today. Thanks for at least telling me a few of the mistakes I had made, though I'm sure a few of you wanted to point out more!!! :) Now, for the things that have CHANGED concerning my life this year. :)
- I went to the Barn Dance at Conference this year!
- I see some improvement in my writing, and loads of improvement in my drawing.
- I made some friends and actually enjoyed one of my Mumsie's big parties.
- I realized I like French and German and Northern accents aren't all terrible!
- I learned that there are certain things about yourself that you don't tell anyone, just God.
- I've learned so much, I can't really write it all here. I have learned that G.A. Henty IS out to get me, but to prove myself, I must FIGHT like a, er, girl, and concur it!!! HISTORY WILL NEVER HOLD ME BACK AGAIN!!! To VICTORY!!! Okay, enough of that...(This was directly taken from last year, but the word Math was replaced with History and Henty, which subsequently start with the same letter. :P)
- The Lord has blessed me so much with experiences that have really changed my life for the better. I have learned patience, perseverance, and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me is amazingly powerful. I have found that I am so well off, and it's all because of Him.
- We finally painted our upstairs hallway and I got a doorknob!
- I have watched loads more anime and learned that stopping in the middle of a hugely long one doesn't hurt you, and may actually prove to relieve stress. XD
- I'm not the only person who dislikes spiders and snakes. ;D
- Not all fighting is bad!
- Some people fight because they don't like each other, sometimes they're just fooling around and aren't too serious.
- Never volunteer to be thrown down a steep hill. Your adopted older brother will punch the person who is going to throw you down the hill.
- Don't stay up till 4 unless you absolutely HAVE TO.
- You don't always have to fill in the silence in a conversation; sometimes it's good to stop and think for a few minutes.
- I have become closer friends w/ Rebecca and Sir_F! Love you guys!
- I still have my faults, but they have gotten better.
- We still live here.
- I didn't get my ears pierced or contacts.
- I still love drawing guys more than girls.
- I still can't wake up before eight consistantly. Without scary dreams to prompt my rising.
- But that is okay...anyway, there isn't much about me that hasn't changed. I look different, i like different things....
- Ah! I still have some of the old friends I used to, and I still love my family more than ever, and my friends more than ever, and Jesus more than anything!
I love all the people in my life right now, and am excited about more to come!
And last but never, ever, ever last in my heart; My wonderful, gracious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.