Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wind

There's always something happening. Right now, the wind is blowing really hard outside, causing many things to be pushed about. Sometimes, I spend my time applying the weather to people, which may seem strange, but is an interesting thing to compare upon. Think about the wind when it is strongly blowing. It is almost moody; blowing fiercely one moment and completely quiet the next. But only for a short time does it stop in it's rampage. I used to think that I would be blown away by the wind when I was a child-though now I know that isn't true, it's still interesting to think about in a rhetorical sense. A person sometimes says they are 'blown away' by another, either in a good or bad way. 'She blows me away with her complicated theories and logic', 'He blew me away with his dashing looks', or...'they blew us away with their loud screams as we stepped onto that glittering stage'.

 I am right now thinking about how I have been blown away throughout my life. Swept up is another good word to describe my reaction to meeting some people.  I know that when I met one girl, my first reaction wasn't very 'blown away' or 'swept up'. But I found as the quiet girl opened up that her inner world was quite the type to blow away a person like me. I had not imagined that there was so much to her and am still learning!


At any rate, I'm also a little bored! But when am I not? lol
I have drawn a few things recently but I don't have pictures on my mini (who STILL needs a name, hahahah!).

Well...will try to post again soon. :)

No comments: