Saturday, August 3, 2013

Seoul-Bound Traveller

Since I am trying to adjust to the South Korean timezone while writing this, it is currently 3:30 AM, or 4:30 PM Korean time. As you can imagine, I'm not blessed with very good self-expression abilities at this hour, so I'll put it simply.

I'm going to Seoul for two weeks!

Actually, I think a lot of people knew that already. What people might not know is that I've wanted to go overseas since I was really young-I actually can't remember when I first started wanting to! So, this is like a lifelong dream come true-not just because it's Seoul, but because I've got my passport and I'm getting on a plane and I'm traveling!
More details: I'll be studying at Hanyang University in a language and culture program. It's a short summer stay and even though I'm worried, scared, happy and delirious all at the same time I know it won't last for long. Pray I'm safe, I don't worry too much, and I enjoy it to the fullest! Hahahah

I'll try to keep my blog updated with stuff but I'll probably be rather bad at it, since I say that a lot when I go places but I never actually update. ^^

-Argentia

No comments: