Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gray Days

Tears put to waste pretty makeup
So I shan't cry again today, not today
But my heart will ache
Deep in my chest, it hurts for no reason

Today is another dreary day, just clouds
Always prepared, ready for rain, or chill
Not for you again
Next time it's cold, don't go outside

When waking up from this gray dream
Silent window reflections, kept in boxes
Hidden away, let's stop
What has happened is too much to erase now.

"어느새 날 잡지 않은 너의 두 손은
텅 빈 주머니 속에 고이 묻힌 채
나를 바라보며 웃던 너의 모습도
이제 낡은 내 지갑 속 낡은 사진 속"


"One day you stopped holding onto me
And your two hands are buried deep in your empty pockets
Even your face that used to smile at me
Is only an old photograph in my old wallet"
---"Hands in the Pocket", Dr. Gong's Orgel


-Argentia Krystofel



No comments: