Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lots of Stuff!!!!!

Well, to start out, the other night we had the most beautiful crescent moon. It looked gorgeous, silhouetted against the house next door. That house is empty, so nobody ever asks me why I take pictures of it and it's surroundings. To tell you the truth, it really is a beautiful house, and
since nobody lives there, it's very peaceful.


The camera was a bit shaky, but I managed to get a video. I think the most beautiful thing was the crickets and the cars going by. My room is closest to the street, and my room is where this was filmed.



The other thing was a beautiful sunset we had,
it cast an orange-red glow on everything.
The first is a picture of the sun glinting against a flower I have taped to my window.

This is after the sun went down.



These are the pictures of Vakama, Nokama, and Matau on my bookcase. They looked beautiful.

This is my hand, a comparison of
how red the light was.
And this is my bookcase, it has candles and rocks and a handmade oil lamp like the ones the Israelites had.

And the last is my darling, sweet, hardly-at-all-prickly cactus-in-a-teacup♥. I love it most because I don't have to water it. I love that I don't have to water it because I am very forgetful. I don't think I'm making much sense. :P




















Thank you for stopping by, I will have artwork up on Monday, if everyone is at church Sunday. Why? Wait and see.
-Autumn
EDIT: I'm adding a video of the sunset, my voice is VERY deformed, but I just thought I'd upload it anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW Autumn!! Those pictures are so amazing! I especially love the video of the moon and the sunset. GORGEOUS pictures!! :-D

~Madison

Hannah Leigh said...

I love this post!
(I think it's the best one yet!)

-Rose

P.S. Even though your voice sounded strange, I could still identify the dear, pretty Caroline that we all know and love! :)

Argentia Krystofel said...

Thanks you two!!!!!!!!
-Autumn

Hannah Leigh said...

You're welcome! :)

In Christ,
~Rose