Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, I guess it's here.........

As so many of you have anounced, Autumn is here. It is getting cold here in Virginia, and I am enjoying it immensly, although have to say, I'm not getting out much because I'm still a little under the weather as you'd call it from the cold I had a while back.

Well, I have now watched Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Rings for the first time and... I LOVED THE THING!!!!!!!!! It was a little scary, but not that bad, so my brother, Shadow Strike, and I watched it together on a VHS that looks ancient that my mom bought at GoodWill. Mind you, we had no intention of watching any of the three movies until our mom bought this, and I'm super glad she did.

*Note*
I'm sure you guys wonder why I post about myself less-often, and more about my artwork and such. Well, my artwork is me. My blog is where I display it to other people other than my family and friends, but I will try VERY hard to post about myself more. Also, I am home schooled, so I can't post that often, as our mom keeps us OFF the computer, ALL THE TIME!!


-Autumn

4 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh well, hey, at least you got a new post up!! :)

-Rose

P.S. Had TONS of fun playing with you today! :D

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh, by the way.....YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Check out my blog for details.

-Rose

Unknown said...

Hi Autumn! I know, I really love LOTR. It is so awesome! I've seen the movies probably (literally) 15 times each movie. Especially The Fellowship of the Ring.

~Madison

Chap in the fedora said...

I I CAN'T
BELIEVE THAT FALL IS HERE:(
NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE FALL,
BUT MY LIVE IS GOING TO FAST.
I WILL BE THIRTEEN THIS COMING JANUARY....OH BOY!


-NATE