Friday, May 8, 2009

I seriously need to post more often...

Yup. So this is going to be a random post if there ever was one. A very random post.
To start out the random things that have happened to me lately...



I was in the Wal*Mart a few days ago looking for Fruits Basket manga. And I saw the never-ending Naruto manga there. Well, by some chance I just opened up one of the volumes with Sasuke on the front. Because the picture and scenery looked kinda dark for Naruto. I opened to the part where Sasuke and Itachi are duking it out and could not for the life of me tell the diference between the two. Because everybody has grown up so much in Shipudden, no? lol, I ended up watching a few episodes of Shipudden last week. And it's just as long and drawn-out as Naruto. I just hopped on over to my dear Wiki and read up on everybody, then watched episode 50 or so. Because Sasuke was in them. And I am utterly confused about the whole series and wish I hadn't become interested. Someday when I have time I'll watch it...it's funny that you said the same thing to me Fantasy! I feel the same way now!!!
On another note, I really like the ending theme. It's very well done for an anime that is so drawn out. I wish I had more TIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

My mp3 player battery went dead and I haven't been able to find any more batteries so I am waiting for this one to charge. And wishing I had more time to write and draw rather than do math.



I want time. Badly. More time means more time for me to waste. You see, I must finish math soooooooon and clean my room sooooooon or I will not be able to make pound cake. I really wanna make pound cake. But no, MATH MUST BE DONE!!!!!ROOM MUST BE CLEANED!!!!! More like clothes to be shoved into hamper and paper and pencils need to be organized and...I CAN'T FIND MY INKING PENS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O

And other things have been going on. I went up to Christiansburg to go to Barnes&Noble and get some manga, as they had none but Naruto and Pokemon and Vampire Night at Wal*Mart...(whatever Vampire Night is, the cover looks and the name sounds a little...scary. O.O)

So I bought one FMA, and one Furuba. FMA volume 7 and Furuba volume 9.

What I thought of FMA volume:I haven't read it yet. :P It is hiding in a random place away from my brother Shadow. Because he will read it and spoil it all for me before I get to it. >:|

Well, I did eventually get to it. But I think I skipped a volume. I guess I'll figure that out in the anime. Because I really don't have the money to get another FMA volume for at least a month.
It's hard anyway, reading the manga and watching the anime which is so much like the manga. It's super confusing.^Ed and his father, Hohenheim of Light^

What I thought of Furuba volume:
1. Why did Ayame HAVE to be on the front...
2. I like Kureno...VERY MUCH!♥
3. Stop being mean to Kyo. Don't cage the poor guy up, he hasn't done anything to you. HE'S YOUR OWN SON!!!!!!!!!! >:(
4. Momiji: "Tomorow we set out with a BOOM!!!
Get ready for some VA-VA-VOOM!!!!!!!!!!"

YAHOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GO MOMIJI-KUN!!!! I"M COMING BEACH!!!! STAG BEETLES!!!! FIREWORKS!!! ^.^

5. Saki...poor Saki...
6. Stormshelter of Terror is...TERROR!!!!!! HARU YOU JERK!!!!!!! YOU MADE ME SICK!!! And I was eating while I read that...

Overall-10!!! It was great!!!
^From left to right: Bottom row-Arisa, Kyo, Tohru, Momiji. Mid. Row- Yuki, Hanajima and^ ^then Hatsuharu at the top!^


So. I have nothing to ramble about but anime. Because I'm a crazed anime freak. I watch anime on AnimeFreakTV, and that just makes me an even worse anime freak. Not that it's a bad thing!

Your head would hurt from the sound if I rambled about our house. It's LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your heart would sink and you would be depressed if I talked about the weather. It WAS gray!!!!!

You would lose your mind if I ran my mouth about all my problems. They would make a LONG POST. Wait, this is a long post.

So anime is all I have to talk about. I hope I haven't bored you. I have some artwork I did a while back! Also, these are small, but just click on them and hopefully they'll open up and will be zoomed in really close. SO YOU CAN SEE ALL MY MISTAKES!!!! 8D
Takeshi from Exo-Force. I promised him back in the fall of last year I would draw him again when my talent improved. He does look pretty good. I like him all dressed up.

And Ryo from Exo-Force. I had promised I'd draw him, too. Here I drew him in a normal T-shirt. A little too scrawny, I think.
He originally looks like this-
So I'm still not doing my best job ever. But this is the first style of drawing anime I ever attempted, so mine and this style are slightly similar.

And then the really good one. WINRY!!!!!! I FINALLY DREW HER TO MY EXPECTATIONS!!

The picture is a bit foggy, and the inking is not my best, but I wasn't aiming for PERFECT, I was just having a good time. Explaining why they are all on notebook paper. :P This one has a lot of personality. Winry is all dressed up, looking really girly, but yet, she cannot put down her wrench!!! Or maybe she's just armed to hit Edward with it...lol.

*is tired from long post and pictures*



Also, today is my dad's birthday, so I am going to be cleaning the kitchen! Must get back to that, so SEE YOU & THANKS FOR READING!!!


-Autumn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're good!
I have some manga/anime/chibi drawings I'm rather impressed with, but your'e really good!
So you're the friend Hannah was talking about?
glad you liked the sketch! (Sorry it was so bad).

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Haru! I lol'd so hard I'm surprised my suit mate didn't come in here asking what was so funny! XD That is the best!

Also, I really like your picture of Winry. She's so cute! And I love the skirt you put her in! You know I don't mind reading about anime, so your post was not so boring at all (at least for me ;) )

And about Naruto. Yes, you need much, much more time to finish that series, of which I do not and may never have! Alas, though, it interested me, and I'd like to know what happened, but I think there are things I can better spend my time doing.

Anyway, see you Sunday! We'll have to have a good long talk. We haven't gotten to do that in a while. ;)

Hannah Leigh said...

I like those pictures you drew! They're really good! The one of whats-her-name is really good. I love the wrench! lol

Great job.

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Argentia Krystofel said...

Earwen- Thanks so much!!! What kind of manga do you like?

I'm basically a little nutty over anime and manga. I've always liked Pokemon commercials, and then I would watch GI Joe, Sigma 6, which was 'Americanized' anime or anime styled American cartoon. Either way :P. Then I got into this Exo-Force thing that my brother liked. It was anime/manga styled comics. It has (sadly) been discontinued. Then I watched Sailor Moon into the beginning of the third season. After that starts the long list of anime and manga. (This needs to go in my profile...Copy and Paste...:P)

Fantasy Dreamer- Haru...I laughed till I cried. He came up in the latter pages of a Fruits Basket image search. Y'know, those little bits of gold among all the rocks.

Thanks!!! I take pride in the fact that I am getting really good at Winry!!

And Naruto...I have just kind of meandered around, reading Wiki and stuff. Mostly listening to the theme song of Shippuden. lol. I actually liked that theme. Mom doesn't. She says it sounds too loud for her. So I have also been listening to the FMA Brotherhood theme song.

Yeah, lets talk sometime together. I've missed that. :)

-Autumn

Argentia Krystofel said...

Miss Rose- Sorry I didn't get you in the last one!!!
Thanks!!! Her name is Winry. I had a lot of fun with her.

See you!
-Autumn

Unknown said...

I love the FMA Brotherhood theme (opening and ending)! Opening is my favorite. Its so amazing. And yes, we need to resume our talks. We haven't really gotten to have any sort of lengthy discussion the past few Sundays. But now that school is wrapping up (finals next week and all), I'll have more free time (hopefully). At least free time from school!

Argentia Krystofel said...

I can sing a little of the opening. I'm going to try to learn the ending song.

YAY! School is almost over.(for you) Our school goes all Summer. But I don't have anything hindering us form talking to each other on Sundays. Sorry I wasn't there this Sunday, we went up to our Grandparents house for Mother's Day.
Our Grandma(on dad's side) had her Birthday that day too.