Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day?

Well, I'm too young to be wanting a significant other quite yet, so I don't really want chocolate or something from a boy on Valentine's.


I wanna stuff snow down the back of his shirt. Yeah, that's what I'm interested in.






Let's hope it's sunny Sunday, so we can really have a good snowball fight. :P



With quite a bit of slush. Mwuahahahaha...



Anyway, I have been drawing like a mad-woman for the past two months, but have forgotten to post any of the pics.


I gotta change that someday...actually, it's my Valentine ambition to draw Ailith so much that I will be able to have a group pic done by March. Then I MUST do this pic for the awesomely patient Nate. He's been waiting for several months now. Argh.



Then there's another of Katell that I really must do for Sir_F....I told him I couldn't a few weeks ago, but now I'm feeling bad about turning down that awesomely patient person, as well.













Adrian on the left, Kyle below.


Two handsome teenagers.













Then Zechs. I copied this picture.





Gris below.





Chibi Gris and Kyle arguing. Love drawing Chibis...♥

Gris again, smiling. I'd never drawn him smiling before, so I decided to try it.My little sister, Lillian.



And at the very top of the post is an embarrassed Gris blushing.
Btw, if you have a Facebook, I am on there and upload pics there more often than here.

No comments: