Friday, April 9, 2010

Of Ling, Art and Vacations (Sorta)...

Okay, so I'm not going to type out his name super long with a bazillion exclamation points on the end. I won't. I PROMISE.

He's just so awesome.

I've been watching Brotherhood and am overjoyed at the reappearance of Ling Yao. I've been overjoyed for about every episode that he's been in since then. Not Greed, but Ling. Yes, I'm not as happy with Greed. Logically. Greed doesn't act HALF as comical.

Anyway...I'll be leaving tommorrow and staying at my grandparents house. Bad thing-Gotta set up an Ebay account AND a Paypal account for them. Good thing-I get a manga novel AND probably stay upstairs alone in a room to myself, which means a bit of a Naruto Shippuden marathon, lol.

One question remains: What manga will I buy? (I am debating between D.Gray-man and D.N. Angel, with D.N. Angel winning...)

Now for the art. I actually can't post any, but I will post them later. Promise. :)

-Argent ♥

2 comments:

sugisaki said...

yes buy DNANGEL!
I don't know if you follow the manga that it is publishing in Jpan now, but the story it's very interenting and there are new cute characteres.
http://sugisakiya.blogspot.com
http://yukirusensei.blogspot.com

Argentia Krystofel said...

Rika-chan-I bought D.N.Angel, actually. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out at some point.

Yes, the characters are cute...I like Daisuke and Takeshi best.

Hope you have a good day!