Friday, March 26, 2010

Before They Go

Sit in the kitchen by yourself in the morning; everyone else has stayed up late and is sleeping in. They'll be leaving soon. There is the feeling of waiting. Anticipation. You can tell people won't be where they are right now in only a few hours.

Right now, as I'm listening to the water filter in the fish tank and the cars driving by, I think about family and friends departing on a trip somewhere, be it hours away, or just a short drive. In a silent, calm, steady way I think of this. Nothing more to hear or do or say...just thinking. Peacefully, yet longingly.

But anyway, nothing much has been going on lately...just me being like...me. :P Doing stupid stuff and being strange... :)

-Argentia Krystofel

2 comments:

Violetta said...

everyone is depressed at this time ...
anyway thanks for your comments and sorry if I wrote the post not in English but it was too bad and I forgot

Argentia Krystofel said...

You are welcome! That's okay, my internet has a translator that told me a little of what you were saying! I am not as depressed now, the sun finally came out here and it's pretty!

-Argentia ♥