Sunday, May 30, 2010

Done!

Done cleaning at Dad's office. Ah, feels nice to have finished. And yes, I am on his secretary's computer. XD

I am definitely excited about the Reformed Family Bible Conference coming up in June. I can't wait for summer to officially be here, too.

So...yeah. Nothing much has been going on. We made candy last night. It was watermelon flavored. Pictures when I get home. :)

I've been writing. Perhaps I'll post what I've written at some point. My Dad put OpenOffice on Mom's computer, so I have had a program to write with. I've done character profiles for both Perekin and Talfryn Leclair, and as soon as I can finish cleaning my room today, I'll be writing up one for Ailith, too.

So, yeah. Is it just me, or am I writing this post to no audience? Yeah, I thought so. Blogger world is dead, people. I miss getting comments. T.T

-Argentia Krystofel

2 comments:

Bets said...

Here's an audience over from the Peter Pan event. :) I don't read a ton of manga or watch lots of anime, but I do love Faruba and Avatar. :D My brother is a more hardcore fan. I make cosplay outfits for him to wear to comicon and fanime. ;) We are half Japanese.

But I really couldn't help posting a "hey, cool!" to see you writing about the Reformed Family Bible Conference. My church holds a west coast conference every year (it's in a week, ack!) for high school/college age, and two of your speakers are some of our regulars (this is our first year without Joe Morecraft *snif, snif*). =D Good men! In fact, I just saw the Strevels at a mutual friend's wedding last year. Small world and all that. =) www.wcwc.ws

Argentia Krystofel said...

Bets-Thanks for commenting! I'd love to cosplay and go to a con of a sort at some point in my life, being such a crazy fan. :P My mom can sew and is going to teach me to make my costumes, which I am looking forward to greatly.

Our conference is mostly big families, but there is a HUGE crowd of teens and young adults that I hang out with. I'm especially excited since this is my second year. They are wonderful men! Last year they had such good things to say, it was wonderful to be able to hear some of them for the first time last year. :) Oh, yeah, I agree to the small world statement, especially after getting this comment from you! :)