Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to...ME!

Happy Birthday to me, and happy one-hundredth post. I feel....


Really odd.

So, I'm fifteen. And I actually feel DIFFERENT for the first time in my life. I feel like the world just tilted on it's axis or something.

But I'm doing okay. I'm enjoying my birthday.

Japanese themed, it's been a good birthday. Some pretty tea sets, a little bit of Pocky and lots of cheesecake...SO FAR. This evening I get to have Cyll and the two Megans over for supper! *is happy* I've missed Megans 1&2 and Cyll! I haven't seen them in WEEKS! TT.TT

I feel very out of the loop lately, actually. It's a weird feeling.

Not much else to say.

This is a good song/Teen Titans Terra Arc video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be79t9zAN8I&feature=fvw

EDIT: So, yeah, 15 feels like the biggest number in the world right now. And I'm not going to say that "I still have a ways to go, it's fine." Cause it isn't "Fine" like that. But I'm still THANKFUL. You don't have to grow up all at once. You don't. :D

-Argentia



Like a paper flower, she is beautiful, yet fake.

No comments: