Saturday, November 6, 2010

Of earbuds, books, and sisters...

So...my first pair of earbuds I kept for a year and they didn't have any issues. Then they broke, and I had, like, SIX pairs of earbuds/headphones/other such devices that either stopped working or I lost. Up until last January/February, when I had found a good pair of sound-reduction headphones that lasted a good six months. Then they quit, I thought my mp3 player was broken, ect, ect, Cyll gave me a pair of earbuds, but I lost those right before our trip to the beach. My dad very graciously stopped by his office right as we were leaving and got his headphone thingies and let me use them. I've been using them since the trip, but I realized I needed to give them back to dad, so I brought it up to him yesterday, and he told me he had already bought another pair of earbuds to replace the headphones. We decided to do a trade; his headphones for his earbuds, which wasn't really a trade at all, but very nice of my daddy. ^.^

I do have a question, though, for any of you who read my blog-HOW MANY EARBUDS/HEADPHONES HAVE YOU HAD TO DIE ON YOU, BEEN DESTROYED, OR LOST???????

It's kinda creeping me out how many I've been through....

Now, of books. So, I'm reading one of those books that seem like their going to be a...well, one of those...hard for me to understand books. Not like a dry old History book, but like a...boy's book, to be blunt. It's a boy's book.

So, why am I not sitting there, glued to it, about to die from the suspense?

  1. I already get some of the plot. I can see the characters lining up, people! I can see the need that this character will play, what that character will play. Not exactly, of course, I'm only on chapter 2, but....that guy will be needed, that guy...we aren't gonna see him again. That guy? Idk.
  2. There aren't enough cliff hangers yet. I'm bored.
  3. ...something about the writing style irritates me 
So there. I'll read it after NaNoWriMo.

Now, of sisters.
Funny face #1 of Lillian

Funny Faces Together

Stick our your tongue!

Show'em how good those chips were!

Funny Face #2

YIKES!!! GRESH IS HERE!!! (Her's is so much more genuine than mine!)

We'll beat your socks off, so don't mess w/ us...

I think I mentioned Spiderman...

And she poses...

We love eachother, and eating chips.


Good one of myself, plus I look less pale! XD

Lillian looks hilarious...


Simon jumped in for a funny face!


We loved Southern Shores...we reallllllllly did.... And we love making faces at cameras when we're super bored. ^.^;

No comments: