Monday, May 9, 2011

A Post

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted in...well, ages. So...I'm sorry. But I don't have anything particularly to post about. It's been a particularly interesting May. Happy Birthday to my Dad and the many other birthday-people in my family for this month.


Even though every normal girl tends to talk about things she's excited about, or become excited over things that are going to be happening soon...I must say I am neither excited, nor dreading them. I get this churning, sour feeling in my stomach when I think any further than that. >.<


Goodnight!

~A.K.~ (I'll try to come up with more interesting posts, but I doubt it will happen soon. Just wanted to say, yeah, I'm alive.)

2 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Moar posts! Must have Moar! :)

Argentia Krystofel said...

I can try. XD

Thanks for commenting, Cyll. I need encouragement to post! It's what to post about, though....XD


~A.K.~