Monday, December 9, 2013

Daimio

Like the kiss
Of a butterfly's wings against my lips is
This moment

I can't look around
I have spent too long watching the fake people
To gaze upon reality

Perhaps I can't change it
Perhaps I am just rewinding, notes of the past,
Trepidacious memories

But the warmth, so simplistic
The butterflies hatch from their cocoon inside of me
Oh, they are so red and blue

The butterfly dream
So soft and frail, inexplainable, forgotten words
I am lost once again

Why does the butterfly prince
Seek out this princess, despite her greatest faults
Her fluttering courage

Everything in her is insufficient
With everything tallied, she cannot compare
To you, precious one

Butterfly wings, open and close
The sunlight, the velvet, the dark colors, filled with life
Can I stay here forever?


-Argentia Krystofel

No comments: