Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Don't You Worry, Baby...

I'm only swimming.

Wow, I can't believe it's almost over. My semester is wrapping up. I have one final and a presentation left before I am finished. I'm not ready at all, guys.
I feel like this year just started, where did the time go? I can still remember when I first arrived at Shea House. It seemed so big and strange here, and I got lost looking for the dining hall.
Now that summer is peaking out from the curtain of spring, we are all about to leave. I have made so many friends and enjoyed so many good times. I feel so overwhelmed by it all.

Of course, now that the semester is ending and a new season beginning, I feel that I am embarking upon new things which are equally big and strange, and I know I'm going to get lost looking for things.

But I'm ready for it. I'm not worried. I'm only swimming.

-A.K.-

No comments: