Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring...















"What does snow become when it melts?"
"Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?"

"It will become 'water' of course."
"Wrong. It becomes "spring"!"

-Fruits Basket, Chapter 12.

This is my favorite phrase in Fruits Basket. And it is strange and wonderful that this actually happened this week. At the beginning of March, it snowed. And then one week later, it's 72 degrees and sunny. So when the snow melted, it became spring!

Oh, Hatori's story is so sad. But I won't go on and on about him, because I could probably take up a whole post :P.
No, the real reason of this post was the fact that I need a spring name for my blog. Spring will officially be here March 21 or something, so I would really like to have a few ideas for the name before Spring does get here.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Autumn

7 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

"Dew Drops", "Buttercup", "Butterfly", "Lilies", "Spring Rain"...something along those lines. :) Personally, I like "Spring Rains", but that's up to you.

In Christ,
~Rose

Eruaphadion said...

....names? YOUR asking for NAMES?!

Okay I got names. :D :P XD

Springers Spring
Blooming Bud
It's time to mow the yard. (-_-)
Grass is green roses are blue I like my gun how about you? (guess that's too long for a name.)

I wouldn't know for a girl...now if it was a guy....*Laughs.*

Eruaphadion said...

*Smacks himself in the head.*

Replace "roses" with "violets"

Hannah Leigh said...

Um...you've had too much sweet stuff. :P JK
Actually, I kinda like "Blooming Bud." Sounds nice.

TTYL!
~Rose

Unknown said...

"Fresh cut grass :: Best smell in the world."

How about that? Hmmm... What else do we do in spring...

"Time to plant again..."
"And another bunny is born."

How are those?

Chap in the fedora said...

Sir-Furious...I have to agree...fresh cut grass does smell good. :)
Oh, Autumn, how about "Bird Song"? (Alright, Fox. Don't laugh!)

Gotta run.
In Christ,
~Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Ach! Sorry! I was signed in as my brother! *blushes*

In Christ,
~ROSE