Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Back! (Sort-of)














Konichiwa, everyone!!! Hope you're all doing well! Gomen for being absent so long!
I am now fourteen! A few things about my birthday celebration-The Dorito chips were spicy.
The lemon bars looked like cornbread.
Cylleruion Gwaithovorn has an interesting set of cards.
It's fun to eat breakfast to Weird Al's White and Nerdy.

RANDOMNESS IS COOL, isn't it??? :P

I have been drawing a lot lately. Here are some of the drawings.
  1. Two characters from an RP I am in.
  2. A character from my story. (Which I am no longer posting. T.T Gomen nasai...)
  3. The same RP characters.
  4. A request from a friend. She is drawn from a character in FMA, and she's eviiiiilllll. :P
  5. Another RP drawing. He's a character I haven't yet written but am excited about. I won't be able to start writing him until I get to a certain point in the storyline, but I'm super excited about that and wish I could get there sooner.
Also, I will only be posting once a week (on Friday) from now on. School, drawing, writing, and some new things I am hoping to be taking on in the new year. Pray for me, it's going to take lots of practice and determination to learn to play the piano! I have tried twice and been unable to do it, so I hope I can this time! I'm a lot older, so that might help.

One last thing-I changed my username to Argentia because someone else has the username Autumn and I didn't want any confusion. :)

Enjoy your week everyone!!!

♥ Argentia



8 comments:

Violetta said...

your blog is very nice!!! I too like a lot of anime .... but in Italy, I am Italian, I am not loved so much ... uff ... I can not understand everything you wrote but if those are your drawings are very beautiful! I draw them myself! Hello ... kisses

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hi Violetta!

So there is not a lot of anime in Italy? I didn't think so.

I don't understand much of what you write on your blog, either, but I would love to one day learn Italian!!!

Thank you, they are my drawings! so you draw too? That's great!

-Argentia

Violetta said...

certain! I'm learning English ... I hope to become good one day ... I have a friend who lives in america ... I hope to visit her and understand a little what you say!
you understand my English?

Argentia Krystofel said...

Yes, I understand your English very well! It is much better than my Italian. I wish I understood better what you were saying on your blog.

I have a friend who can speak Italian. She is very good! I only know a little Latin, and that is not Italian. It's neat talking to someone in Italy!

Violetta said...

I do not know nothing of Latin, but it is normal that no one knows the Italian ... in Italy there is an 'option where you can translate all the sites in the language you want ... there is in America? would be more understand my blog! maybe I'll post some in English to make you understand a little more!
:)

Argentia Krystofel said...

We do have that. It translated a little of your blog. I understand it better now.

I like the Naruto song in Italian! It is much better than the English one.

Ouran Host Club is a very good anime. Have you seen all of it? The ending is sweet. I like Tamaki, he is my favorite character.

The two languages we learn to speak here in America is French and Spanish, but I wish we learned more! I want to learn German and Japanese, and Italian, too!

Violetta said...

Yes I saw the whole series and I liked a lot but my favorite character is Kaoru, one of the twins ... I too have a twin brother! you could recommend a good anime?
My favorites are:
FMA and FMA Brotherhood
Knigth vampire and vampire Knigth guilty
Host club
Earl and Fairy
fruits basket
I have seen many alltri but some I did not like ...

Argentia Krystofel said...

Oh, wow! That's great that you have a twin brother! I have three younger brothers and a baby sister.

I also like Kaoru a lot...sometimes I can't decide who's my favorite, they are all great!

I love FMA and FMA Brotherhood!

Yes, I could recommend some.
Rurouni Kenshin
Hikaru No Go
D.N. Angel
Wolf's Rain

Those are some really good ones. I don't know if you can find them in Italian, but you might find them with subtitles.