Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm very bored....


...so I decided to do a video tag I recieved from Nate while I was gone. I won't be tagging anyone, if they want to do the tag, they can! just let me know you're doing it, I'd love to see what you post! ;)

My first video is a Bionicle vid. that I have always liked.
Love you, Matoro... :P

The second is FMA.
O.O

NOTICE: I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST CANADIANS. I'm sure there are good ones and bad ones out there, just like American's. I just like the song, the vid, and like the fact that there is a decent song to the tune of American Idiot, which is very profane and I wish had never been made. But then, we wouldn't have the great tune that Weird Al put Canadian Idiot to...Oh, well.

The fourth is The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. A movie I loved. I would recommend it, if you don't mind about 4 instances of h*** and d***. Other than that, it's an awesome movie with a great plot. The main character reminds me of myself. :)

And, as a little bonus, I have a video I made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRJE-fTodHE

Also, I named my fish. The blue one is Mizu, the orange one is Kaji, and the green one is Midori.
Mizu=Water
Kaji=Fire
Midori=Green

I love them a lot. ♥ Cute fish.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment! =)
Glad you like my fashion sense - I enjoy working with clothes, hair, etc.
Haha, you're lucky you have real boots! Mine were shoe boots =)