Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well, I don't have much family that comes for Thanksgiving (just my mom's parents) but I have some awesome 'family' that I got to see today, and I just wanted to say I love you so much everyone and thank God that I have you. I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving, I hope you are enjoying the food and time with your family.
I am also thankful for my blood family.
They are all very sweet and even when they aren't, good grief, it teaches me patience, at least. I thank God for giving them to me.

I must say, this Thanksgiving I am very hungry(no breakfast, save a banana just a min. ago and a graham crakers hours ago, WITH tantalizingly good smells wafting from the kitchen into the
office) and am a little tired and down. Rain...clouds...go away, PLEASE!!! :P LOL I am trying to remain positive...and drink more water...it makes you sleepy, being dehydrated. I lost something important, too. I hope I find it...I miss it. :P





Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


Argent ~♥~

*is listening to Shell Shock by Clint Mansell. To self*- If you feel bad, stop listening to tragic music, you baka!!! :P




1 comment:

La_chia♠ said...

hello!!!
your blog is very good!!!
my name is kiara..and you???
byebye