Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh my gosh! It's-it's...

SASUKE/SPIDER-MAN!!! UWAAAHHHH!!!! He's so handsome!!! :P


:P Sorry, I HAD to post this. If you don't watch Naruto, you won't get it.

So, Sasuke is an awesome dude, right? I hate to break it to you, but this is the only thing of him that I think is awesome. He DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Get outta here, Sasuke! He's the only reason I don't watch Naruto much. Sasuke just messed everything up...T.T

Anyway, Sasuke-Man is much cooler, and I hope you enjoy this trailer.

Did I mention I've never seen a Spider-Man movie in my entire life? LOL

-Argent (There he goes! He's almost as cool as Dark Mousy!!!)

4 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argentia Krystofel said...

*screams* Oh my word, he liked it!!! Right? You did like it?

lol if so, glad you did! I posted it especially for you and Gabe to see, since you two like Naruto.

A Confederate said...

Yes it is really funny! Sasuke-Man!

Argentia Krystofel said...

Arigato, Confederate. SASUKE-MAN!!! :P Gomen...