Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter Is Here!!!

Today is the 2nd of December and to spite Winter still being weeks away, I've gone ahead and changed my blog colors. The name is still Downy Flake, but I have debated changing it to Snow Kiss. But maybe that's a bit too much! lol, what do ya'll think?

My recent obsessions for this winter: Drawing some of my friends and my own characters, dancing on Christmas Day (which we do every year and I am totally excited about DOKI! DOKI!), seeing snow, using my special Sakura eraser, Hikaru no Go and D.Gray-man!!!

Hikaru no Go-Favorite Character: Yuki Mitani, Fujiwara no Sai, Waya.

D.Gray-man-Favorite Character: Allen Walker and Lenalee.

The song on my blog header and playlist is Snow Kiss, the ending theme of D.Gray-man, which I love! It's so beautiful, and whenever I hear it I think of Allen in that adorable suit...^.^


So anyway, have a great Christmas, ya'll! I have changed a lot of the music on my blog to Christmas music, enjoy!


Argent ♥

No comments: