Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Well...where do I start? :P

Christmas Eve my family and I ate pizza and then opened our presents. I received Asian White Jasmine Tea and a D.Gray-man mug. If you know me on Facebook, I have pictures there. If not, I will be posting them soon! :)

Then we went to church on Christmas Day. It was a lot of fun; there was food, singing, reading from the Bible and DANCING!!! YAY!

I learned one new dance. I kind-of wished we had danced more, but it was still fun. My brother, A Confederate, and one of my friends, Cylleruion, both had Nerf foam swords and were fighting with them. My other brother, Calder, got in on the fun a little, and I did, too. 'Cept Cyll beat me over the head quite often. I brought it upon myself, though, so don't go seeking out revenge for me or anything. The person that needs the chewing out would be me and not Cyll. :P

Now, I am at my grandparents. We opened presents from them last night, had a huge meal, as usual, and once again, I ate too much...gladly, I'm feeling much better! :P

Anyway, I don't have a lot to reminisce about-no, wait, I have so much to reminisce about that I don't want to! :P The highlights of this year have probably been-

Learning some Japanese
My dad getting a new job
Making a few new friends (a great feat for socially inept and introverted me)
Having a good time. (I haven't exactly had a perfect year, but in comparison to others, it's been awesome. I have learned that I've got some amazing family and friends who are like family who are there for me. I've also learned that I have Jesus who is there for me ALL THE TIME. Unlike people here, He is always there.)

So, love you guys and hope you had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Hello there! This is my first time visiting your blog so I though I would drop a comment to let you know that I'd been by here. By the way, I found your blog through the Baking With a Red-Headed Halfling blog. Feel free to drop by my blog. Oh, Footprints in the Sand is my main blog. Thanks for reading this comment.

A Confederate said...

And a Happy New Year!