Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Summer

Will it come soon? I'm counting down the days till June 21st...counting down the days until Summer is officially here. But you know what? I pretty much call Spring an 'Early Summer'.
Btw, sorry guys, I'm a sun shining, sweating like crazy, Gatorade-chugging, Popsicle licking, playing soccer, swimming, watermelon eating Summer FREAK. I love it. I even spent two hours making a calender to count down to June 21st. It's all colorful and stuff.
So I do believe my blog colors are getting changed. And the name has got to change too. I wish I could name it 'Barefoot Boy' after a poem I read, but I'm not a boy. :P Maybe I should call it Whisper of The Heart, after the movie.

But anyway...my art is having trouble. It's annoying. :P

There is only one problem. I don't want Allen-kun to go AWAAAAYYYY!

Gomen. Please forgive the otaku fangirl.

-Argentia Krystofel ♥


2 comments:

Violetta said...

thanks for the comment!
I adored d_gray man ... but my favorite character was debitto ...
Another thanks is because it follows my blog ... I hope you like ... my English is not perfect (after all I only fourteen years old) but I will post at the bottom of the English translation so you'll understand what I write ...
kisses
Your Italian friend
v-chan

Argentia Krystofel said...

My favorite was...I could not decide! If I had to choose a Noah I liked most, it was Debitto. Then I really liked Lavi, Kanda and Cross Marian.

I really like your blog! The colors are pretty...:)

Argentia ♥