Monday, June 21, 2010

Bible Conference

I'm off for the Reformed Family Bible Conference on Tuesday. I'm looking foreward to having a good time, and I hope that I can stand up for myself while playing Nerf and show those boys I'm no ordinary girl! :P Anyways, I probably won't be playing Nerf much, due to the fact that it's very hot this week and I have a very blank feeling of absolutely no reason to play. I'd be content to just sit out in a field with my scetchbook and a few subjects to draw. Or hey, take pictures of! XD Sorry. I'm tired.My drawing, 'Regrets' won the Award of Merit! :) That is the drawing above ^^

Anyway, I'm not doing much nowadays. Just being excited! :)

-Argentia Krystofel ♥



2 comments:

Meredith said...

Haha, Conference was a lot of fun. So were the adventures of today, I mean seriously, how often does one have to get someone else's goats out of the road? :)

Argentia Krystofel said...

Sasha-lol, yeah, coming home was a lot of fun. :) Thank you for taking Megan and I with you. I think my favorite part was right after the goats...XD

Btw, what was the name of that Italian pop group that we were listening to? I really liked them!