Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A friend thing

A new friend-Megan Russel (or Megan 2)
Your best friend-All of them!
Someone you met when you were little-Karis
Someone you always have fun with-Tatiana
Someone who likes good music- Sir_Furious
Someone you used to be really close with-Hannah Pratt (and I miss her!)
Someone with really nice hair-Meredith
Someone who makes you laugh till you hurt- Cylleruion(You have made me cry before.)
A truly good friend-Stephanie and Megan (or, to save confusion, Megan 1).
The person you can talk to about anything-Stephanie and Megan (1).
The friend that knows you more than any of your other friends-My mother. I mean, she's my mom! Of course she knows me best! :)
The prettiest girl you know-Hannah Tucker. And I don't care if you don't admit it, girl. :)

A thing normally on Facebook, I decided to put it on Blogger, too. Ya'll are just too awesome for some of you not to see it. :) Love all my friends! :)

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Likewise, Jinx! Thanks!

Violetta said...

hello! how are you? you remember me? I have not heard from you so long!
As usual I apologize for my English ... your blog is really nice now !!!!! and you have many who follow you ... I Have a 7! : (
now I must go! we feel! Come visit me on my blog!
bye

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hannah-Thanks, Scarlett! Love ya! :)

Violetta-I am very good. I still remember you! :) Yes, I have been very, very busy! Lots of school, and this week is a conference/camp that I go to every year. I'm seeing a lot of friends that I really miss!

Ah, yes, I do have a few followers. But most of them are just friends that I met at some point, and not many comment. :( Thanks for commenting! :)

I will visit your blog! Bye! :) ♥