Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Colors Changed and Playlist Changed

Welcome, sweet fall time! Autumn, season of my birth!

When I first started this blog, it's name for fall was Autumn Winds. I have changed the name several time for different season, but I will never change the fall name. ^.^
I first started with a very dark look...deep brown, like crunchy leaves. Honestly, I cannot remember what I used last year...I think it was a similar look.
WELL...
This year, my look is warm pumpkins and yellow gourds...aka Fall Conference 2008; the last one we ever had here. I absolutely LOVED Fall Conference at our church. I remember the last one we had in the upstairs building, 2007, I think, and this blog is themed after it. That was the time I realized Cyll could talk your ear off. ^.^

My playlist?-I themed it with quieter, less bouncy songs. I love the Alison Krauss and Natalie Merchant on there, but, of course, I still have my string of 3 Doors Down on there...I ♥ my 3 Doors Down, be they depressing or no. >.<

What are you to expect from my posting this fall? A lot, actually, since I've decided to start posting more often. You'll probably see a lot of my poems. We're going to the beach, so you'll see that, too. I have friends coming here, friends going there, FRIENDS EVERYWHERE!!!!! XD Birthdays, trips, Thanksgiving, different get-togethers and so on and so forth. I'm way too excited, as you can see. :)

Now, how is that French going, you ask? Currently, I can only say one phrase, and that is-La petite garçon. Which is "the little boy". XD La petite voiture is the little car, la grande voiture is the large car, la petite maison is the little house...ok, so I can say more than la petite garçon. XD

Huh...recently, I posted a picture of my French curriculum on Facebook. Well, my Justin Bieber notebook happened to be on my desk, between my map of North Carolina (we're going to a beach in NC soon) and my French books. I happened to get quite a few comments of *groan* and "He sounds like a girl" on Facebook. It's rather interesting...I cannot say I am the least surprised. I also have to say that I am not a huge fan of Justin Bieber...I have never once squealed over him in the slightest and I don't like much of his music. But I just have to say that my mom kinda teased me into buying that notebook for school this year because, yes, I do think he is cute. XD My brothers have teased me unmercifully over him since the thing came under our roof and sometimes I do think there is a very decided population-Bieber haters, and insane Bieber lovers. I don't understand why I can't seem to sit on the fence. : P Besides, he speaks French and sings a song in French, which happens to be my favorite song of his and one of the only ones I like, I am very pleased and am happy to have finally found a song I can memorize in that tongue.

Oh, and don't think that I am offended by these Facebook comments in the slightest. I actually had a very good laugh over them and am pleased to hear the opinion of others. :)

But I'm not obsessed. With Justin, that is. Now, with Firo from Baccano!? Maybe. ^.^;

Anyways, HOUSEWORK CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ok, enough of that! (But I do so love my Firo~!)

-Argentia Krystofel ♥♥♥

No comments: