Sunday, September 5, 2010

School Year Started

Started school this week! Also got my new books in for 9th grade...my first year of high school! YES!!! XD
My subjects are-
Algebra 1/2
History
Bible
Grammar
&
English
Spelling
Science
And....


FRENCH!!!

I'm really excited about the French, I must say.
Piano has been going well for me, I am in level 2/3 now and am progressing...some days I sit down and don't want to play, though, but I try and it starts to rub off on me until I enjoy it. XD

I've finished a sketchbook and will post the drawings here-























The ones above and right are of my friends. The one below and to the left are characters. Sylvia and Gris are Sir_F's chars, and Tithdaeron and Alastair are mine.


Well, thanks for reading! Sorry it's a short update, been REALLY busy lately!

-Argentia♥

No comments: