Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturdays...

Normally, I dislike them b/c there is nothing to do but clean. But this time, we did something. ^.^
Sir_Furious came over for a visit with his mom and sister. XD We had a good time, so on, so forth. I wish my other bros had been here to talk w/ him, too, but alas, twas not to be.
Other than that, I thank the Lord that I was able to get the house clean on time (w/ my mom's help!) and get to see them. :)


A few drawings I have done over the past week.

Gris to the left-Drawn from a picture of his creator. I tweaked a few things so that it would be more like Gris, but overall it looks the same. Post-return from absence, he is wearing a cloak. After I clean it up a bit, things will be clearer. It's a very thoughtful picture; Gris is staring out over a field, his arms over the fence. I am debating cutting all that grass and instead making it a harvest time picture, even if it does take extra effort. I do believe I am beccoming more courageous w/ backgrounds...what do you know...   The original picture of Sir_F is to the right. He gave me permission. ^.^                                                  

Raven and Beast Boy! From Teen Titans. I love them as a pairing...drew this after watching the episode "The Beast Within". Personally, I like how it turned out; BB's stance is very IC, Raven's a little less so, but if BB were shouting that, I think she'd be blushing a little and looking a bit uncomfortable, yet impressed by such a gallant statement. ^.^; A little of the original lines and stuff are still there, I'm sorry I didn't have time to erase them. I liked drawing BB's suit...it was so much fun to draw such a gangly and stringy little guy after all my efforts to draw these tall, broad and muscular guys...I liked doing a short, normal-looking gangly little guy. lol

It has come to my attention that you can't read my poem at the top of this blog very well. I apologize for that, but I also have to say that I'm not changing the color so that it's more readable. I like the purple, it matches well, and this crazy artist won't settle for any other. Because of that, I'll post it here, as well.

-TO THE DAYS WHEN THE YELLOW FLOWERS
OUT BACK BY THE STORE FRONT
THE PORCH WHERE WE TALKED FOR HOURS
LEADING TO WHERE IT BEGAN 


CAN YOU TAKE ME BACK TO THE FALL 
WHEN ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS THERE
DIDN'T KNOW SO MUCH, AFTER ALL
AND I'M HAPPIER NOW, THANKS TO THEN - FROM THE POEM FALL CAME In 2008 by ARGENTIA KRYSTOFEL

Well...not much else to say except that I hope the beginning of next week is nice and cold. I want to wear some of the clothes that my mom and I bought at Goodwill yesterday. :D

-Argentia♥

"Eventually I know the feeling of loss will come again, but for now I'm ignoring it.
I can't always be right there, protecting you, like I was once able to. But I can hope and pray." -Misti

5 comments:

Unknown said...

O.o That was fast.

Send any pics to me that you wanna post, so I can approve or otherwise, EtC.

Twas great to see ya, love ya sis!

Sir_Furious

Argentia Krystofel said...

What was fast?

Sending pics to your Gmail ASAP


Yes, twas great to see you, too. But I'm keeping it down on FB...certain fangirls don't need to know you were in the neighborhood!

-Argent

Unknown said...

The making of the pic. I mean, WOW.

Approved and not. You'll see. XD

Maybe tell IV, but not the others.

Argentia Krystofel said...

Oh. Yeah, I sat down a little while after you left, and to console myself I drew a picture. Plus, all that sketching we did made me want to draw a big picture. Sadly, today I tried another pic and it didn't turn out right. I wanted to practice pictures of people being stabbed so that I might do better on that Gris and Katell/stabbing/kissing/ghostlines drawing that we thought up one night. But I think that will have to be discussed either in person, over the phone and email, or something, because I have yet to figure out what the expressions are supposed to look like. In my head, I have 2-3 equally awesome expressions for both characters for each picture I'm drawing. Very confusing, but also very important. Of all the drawings, next to that ocean one, I don't want to mess it up. XD


I see. I didn't want the others approved. I just wanted you to see them. Only the first one needed approval. ^.^

Ah. Well...I guess that's your call? It would be kinda funny to go up to her on FB and be like-GIRL, WE WERE LEANING ON YOUR FENCE!!!!!! XD But then again, I wonder if it will make things better or worse. B/c I think it will go to Tia...and they would be like...bombarding my house next time. :P jk, bro. Your call entirely...and I don't think it will kill anyone if *you* tell them. Diff if *I* do. Remember, you're the angel and I'm the outcast...:P LOL :D

And...


THANK YOU so MUCH for adding me as your sister on FB~!!! ^.^

Unknown said...

Still, you'z be fast!

I told IV. She's was kinda like "awww man....." :P

Aye, that's gonna be a hard pic. guess I'll have to find a way to help.

YOUR WELCOME SIS! XD