Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good Video for Sasuke and Sakura

Sasuke-kun...
 When did I fall in love with you?
 Back in those days...I was just infatuated with how cool you were.

 Then...
 you became my teammate...
 On Team 7.

 Being team mates didn't change me. I was still hopelessly in love with the cool Sasuke. Just gazing at his handsome profile was enough for me. 


 I never gave a thought to who he really was, behind that pensive face. 
 But...
 The shadow that you carried...
 When I finally noticed, it was too late. 
 Before I knew it, Naruto had matured and was standing face to face with you. 
 I was the one left behind.

 Yet I didn't change. 
 That's why this time...
 I tried to catch up to the two of you, in my own way. 


 But Sasuke-kun 
...is not longer the person we think he is,
 and he's far beyond our reach.

 I've already decided!
 I'll take care of Sasuke-kun myself.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOgJHDXq34&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLNivu-1UkUiE

No comments: