Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas (and such things)...





 Well, this was Christmas. I recieved an extremely cute Rilakkuma Bento Box from Mom and Dad. ^^ I really love this gift because it is both beautiful and useful for my upcoming college semester. The chopsticks are so tiny and cutesy. They also bought me the little vegetable cutters and animal cutters to make cute lunches with.
 My little brother bought me an eye shadow palette that I've wanted for the past few months. The colors are so summery. I tried the green day after Christmas and then the pink yesterday and I really like it. My two youngest siblings created the little choker necklace for me. I love the colors. ^^

 New Year's Eve was spent with a terrible cold, which is why this post is so late. I'm on day 7 of the chest cold and I feel better. Stopped coughing constantly and so, thankfully, I will probably get to school and survive my first week, yay!^^
 I wrote a poem on New Year's Eve. I think that poem sort-of summerized the feelings I had at the moment, and the events surrounding the different people I mentioned are probably this years highlights and a few low points that in hindsight were probably good for me. I guess there's not much more to ask for in a year. 2013 might not be as good, or it might be better. I have no idea, but as far as I'm concerned, if I trust God with this year, it will be a blessing in the long way. Just like those low points last year.

-Argentia
 




No comments: