Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dream Person...

There's something in his gaze that is from another world.
I can't describe it. It's as if he holds in his eyes another age which I have never seen, one which only he knows about. Perhaps he's trapped in a stereotypical time period in my mind, determined by his rock ballads, messy hair, and cheap car with a built-in stereo. I'm not sure. Ten has the presence that reminds me of a magician; a relic of a time past that I can watch but never touch and never understand. Sometimes I believe that Ten is in fact a bolt of lightning itself, incarnated as a human being to touch my heart for a moment and disappear in a flash of light. Only the destruction left behind is evidence to his moment there.
 Ten is like looking at a night sky; going on forever and ever, studded with thousand-year-old stars that blink at me mockingly, telling me how little I truly know of the man whose dark brown eyes I am staring into. The cool spring rains and muggy evenings of late are only a cruel reminder of the way we met and the fact that there is little I can do to rid him from my memory, for Ten is timeless.

A boy that I had a dream about looked like Jung Joon Young, and his name was 'Ten' like the number 10. I think my unconscious mind was really just dreaming about Jung Joon Young, but he was so mezmerising that I couldn't forget about him. It was a very ethereal dream, like I was walking through the world of Alice in Wonderland....

-Argentia-




No comments: