Saturday, February 8, 2014

10 Things I Want to Share

I am totally incapable of writing anything that flows nicely in a blog post tonight, so I have decided to update using numbered points, instead.

#1. There should be a filter on Tumblr. Seriously. There are some things that I would prefer to not see.

#2. To the man who keeps leaving sunflower seeds in the urinal at work: that is irritating. A lady has to clean this bathroom, you know. I simply ask that you not drag in cow dung on your boots and keep sunflower seeds out of the urinal. That is all.

#3. I'm so lazy and school is getting so crazy that I want to cry and scream and blabber incoherently sometimes, but God is good and gives me the hope that I will obtain better self-control and focus on my studies.

#4. This makes everything a little better.

 











Tim Be Told is a talented Christian music group going through some hard times lately-but still having the inspiring courage to produce music and keep fighting. Read more about Tim, the lead singer of the group, and Tim Be Told's music here-https://www.facebook.com/timbetold

#5. So does this.
I like aegyo, okay? *shameless*
#6. Smile, my love-
Reflecting upon the one of the most beautiful little sitcoms. It's been a while but I still get warm fuzzies whenever I watch this video.

In general, I have been experiencing some depressing feelings recently (as can be assumed from my last post), and frustration with myself, but I think by the grace of God I'm pulling out of it. Valentine's Day this year is exciting me despite the fact that I am single, simply because I can't wait to eat lots of pink cookies and drink pink raspberry bubble tea and think lots of pink fluffy thoughts.
If you are thinking about Pinkie Pie right now, I don't blame you. =P


You are free to gasp in awe at my sudden burst of romanticism. I even have a playlist of my favorite love songs (including Smile My Love, haha) that I am going to blast the entire day. :)

#7. I just want to say how much I love this blog and how cozy it feels to me when I write here. I guess it should, after all, this is the 358th post. =D

#8. Nail art for Lunar New Year! It didn't last more than 4 days, but it was still pretty. In other New Year-related news, weather permitting tomorrow I go northward with my family for a Chinese-style celebration in the city! All I can think about is the beautiful colors and food and boba tea... 







#9. Friend, if the girl breaks up with you twice in six months, she just isn't worth your precious tears. So stop crying over her, stop wanting her back, please, for the sake of your heart, just move on.

 #10. January finally redeemed itself this year; I used to dislike this month because nothing particularly exciting or wonderful has ever happened to me during those previously dreaded first four weeks of the year. But this January I have made several new friends and many memories. So yay for January! XD


I will send any of my unfortunate readers away with this song by Miley Cyrus (I know you are feeling shocked right now, but trust me when I say it is THE BEST she has ever made). Her video was, not surprisingly, quite trashy, but thankfully there are good people on the internets who upload lyric videos that I can post to my blog in good conscience.
Enjoy 'Adore You', and have a wonderfully sweet and Pinkie Pie approved Valentine's Day.


-Argentia Krystofel



No comments: