Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Drawings

Jaller Inika- Not quite sure what he's
doing,maybe you know? Talking, obviously.
I thought he could be telling the team what to do,
But I don't know.


As I've said, I love to draw. My favorite style is Manga, and my favorite things to draw are Exo-Force, Human Bionicle(a variation of Bionicle art in which the characters are human.) Battle for Wesnoth, and Sigma 6, to name a few.
These are some pictures I drew a while back.

Matoro Inika- He's watching the stars and wondering
what secrets and wonders beyond imagination
that they might hold, explaining the twinkling
highlights in his eyes.

This one is zooming in on my signature at the bottom of the picture of Jaller.
Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Nice Autumn!
Please visit my blog as there is something that you need to know...

-Rose

Chap in the fedora said...

HI AUTUMN
I REALLY LIKE YOUR
PICTURES!!
WELL I MUST BE
GOING. ME AND DAD ARE GOING
TO GEORGIA THEN WE GO ON A
PLANE TO COLORADO! FOR THE FATHER SON
RETREAT. TALK TO YOU LATER.

-NATE

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'm going to my grandparent's house, but you have a great time, Nate!!!!
-Autumn.

Hannah Leigh said...

Hey Autumn!
Don't know when you'll be back, but check out my blog, there's something on there that you're going to faint over!!! ;)

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Heeeelllooooo?
Autumn, the results for the Picture Taking Contest are out....please go to my blog!

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

hello autumn.
I am back.
we had a Great time
in Colorado!
well I must be going.
talk to you later.


-Nate