Friday, August 22, 2008

Art


Hello everyone, here is that art I promised!!

Beach Comber-I drew this a while back and inked it on my trip. I have no idea who he's supposed to be, except that his name was originally Leviticus or Levi for short. I'll post a picture of him colored soon. I think he's my best drawing yet. The funny thing is I usually have a hard time with full bodies, especially men/boys. But this one came naturally. Easy as eating cheesecake, and thats pretty easy for me!!

Medieval-This is a medieval drawing I did focusing on the chain mail, and, with much encouragement, including people's who's names I know not,( I did this in a waiting room and many people saw the drawing.)did something really hard. It took me an estimated three hrs. to do just the mail!! Thank you everyone, I never thought I could do so many little circles!! :P The camera greatly distorted the real image, but trust me, this drawing is pretty awesome. My only complaint is his likeness to someone or something, but I won't mention who/what. Another is the mail, you can't see it in this image!!! Oh, well, I'm trying to hurry with this entry, so I'll put up a new picture later.

Thanks,
Autumn

4 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

VERY GOOD! :D
Oh, and BTW, I think I know who you're talking about.....
Anyway, got to run, and e-mail me sometime this week.

Thanks and congratulations on your drawings!

-Rose

P.S. The chain mail is excellent!

Chap in the fedora said...

Hi,
I saw that you were a "follower" on my blog...thanks!
Oh, and BTW...I LOVE that new file photo! very nice!

-Rose <3

Chap in the fedora said...

YIKE!
Sorry, I'm posted as my brother...oh well, you know who I am!

-ROOOOOOOSSEE! (Not NAAAAATEE!)

Hannah Leigh said...

Er, hello again...
My e-mail is down, so will you PLEEEEEASE call me?!?!?!?! I REALLY need to tell you something SO bad that I'm about to go CRAZY!!!!!

-Rose