Saturday, August 2, 2008

A string of event's lead to.....

A really strange thing has been happening to me lately. I've been waking up really tired, but I've been getting plenty of sleep. Then, the other day when I went to Rose's birthday party(http://waiting-rose.blogspot.com/) I started wheezing and coughing. At first we though something was terribly wrong, but,as I am allergic to cats, we then thought it was that. Of course, I had been taking allergy medicine to stop my allergic reaction, and it must have just run out. (Meaning I needed another dose.) Well, I woke up yesterday with a pain in my rib cage(s?).
It feels like someone has squeezed you around the torso too hard and bruised you. But it hurts when I breath. Now, back in June, around the last week of the month, I had a cold. I think I have walking pneumonia. My brother thinks I have asthma. My mom thinks I might have a bit of pleurisy, and my dad thinks need to go to the doctor, whatever I have(probably right.:)). In a little while I am going to the doctor for whatever this thing is.
-Autumn

4 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh Autumn! (Wow, that name sounds very dramatic on you!:)
If I had known that you would have a reaction like that, I wouldn't have let you come over! (No offense?)
Hope you get better soon, and thanks for putting my blog on yours, I'll have to figure out how to do vice-versa!

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh, and where did you get that neat picture and what are those ladies doing?

-Rose

Chap in the fedora said...

HI AUTUMN.
I LIKE YOUR BLOG!
HO I HERD YOU WERE
FEELING SICK
ARE YOU FEELING OK?
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER
AND I LOOK FORWARD
TO SEEING MORE OF YOUR POSTS.
TALK TO YOU LATER.

-NATE

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'm doing just fine today. I woke up this morning and no pain in my chest.
My doctor said I had just damaged my bruised my lung or something from coughing. I'm going to the allergist soon, so everything should get cleared up. My mom said that if there were another sleep-over, you'd be staying here, though. I'll send the picture to you, the ladies are stacking leaves in autumn. Thanks for commenting Rose! Oh, and you too, Nate!

-Autumn