Saturday, June 13, 2009

Randomness...

Writing an Exo-Force fanfic to Doki Doki Waku Waku is odd. I am hearing a super-cute voice saying "na na na na na..." and I'm writing about Hikaru fighting Sumi. The song's over. Now I'm listening to Mata Ashita. Still wierd for a fight scene.

My mom fell from the attic lader today and bruised her tail bone. Well, she either bruised it or cracked it for the second time. I'm trying to help her out as much as I can, so this is just an update. She can't walk well, but it hurts to sit as well, so all she can do is lay down. But she can't sleep so she wants me to talk to her. It's odd my mom should ask me this, so I'm super happy to!(It's usually me asking to talk to her.)

My playlist has Summer songs on it now!!!
Some are just Summer songs, most are just songs that remind me of Summer.

Thank you, Timeless Trinkets, for doing my tag!

And I leave you listening to Guilty Beauty Love by Miyano Mamoru(Tamaki's seiyu.)
-Autumn
An now it's That Don't Impress Me Much. XD I have a wide range of music that I listen to. :P

2 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Hey! How did you get the picture on the background to your playlist? How do you put it on there? Can you please e-mail me and tell me how? That looks really neat! :D

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

P.S. So I guess you all aren't coming to church tomorrow?

Argentia Krystofel said...

Um, I think we're coming to church. And yes, I'll email you!