Friday, June 12, 2009

Summertime


I enjoy summertime a lot. My perspective on it is probably over-exaggerated. I took a test to see how hot my summer would be...of course the test can't predict the future. I think it really was just predicting what the person's opinion of summer was. My summer was going to be great.

I've changed my blog colors for summer, and I changed my playlist appearance too. I just need to change the songs to my favorite songs that remind me of summer. Alright, so the playlist is at the bottom, and you get tired of scrolling all the way down, yadda, yadda yadda, right? Well, just click on my newest post and it will open so you can see the comments and post on the same page. Then you don't have to scroll so far!!! :)

And I have made up a tag! I know those things have died down a bit, but I never made one myself, so I thought I would.

Your perspective on each month of summer is this-

June-It's green and warmer outside.
You can go outside at 8:30 and play because it's not dark yet.
You start to see fireflies at night.
The woods are nice in the daytime, hiking and climbing trees.
You start to get out more often.
And we even have VBS at one church up the road...we won't be going this year, though.
You get your first dab of sunscreen...and then sunburn.

July-Fireworks!!!
Red, White and Blue!!!
Evenings outside, watching the sun set on my grandparents farm.
Listening to Mother the War in my room at sunset.(Or any other 10,000 Maniacs song!)
Going to my Grandparent's farm and riding in the back of the truck...Which my mom has outlawed. :P Or riding on our bikes.
Picking blackberries and raspberries and blueberries.

August-THE BEACH!!!
Walking on the sand.
Playing in the surf.
Collecting sea shells.
(Actually, I did all of this back in January when I was in Florida...I won't be able to do it this year. VA Beach doesn't have many sea shells anyway.)

And that little part of September we forget is summer-I like to think about snow. I wish it would get cold. I like to play outside, but mostly I'm tired of summer by now. I want fall to get here.

Favorite thing about summer- Playing with my friends, of course!!! I love all of your company so much. And this summer I'm working on loving the company of my brothers and sister.

Most memorable day this summer-Hmmm...I think it was actually back in May...We were up at the soccer field and then at the school playground. I was up there with a few girl friends, my brothers and Cyll. And then we went to the soccer field another day. My dad got to go that time and it was SUPER fun. That time Megan came. If there is any other memorable day actually in June it was Sunday. That was fun.

My favorite food in summertime is-Hmmmmm...BIG HMMMM...I can't answer my own question. My favorite drink is lemonade. My favorite dessert is probably homemade peach ice-cream. My favorite thing to eat? Well, I like*rambles on and on about any food that isn't warm...*

And a few things you want to do this summer-To get my room clean, to write and read more often. Hopefully improve my drawing skills and finish my math for this year. Then start on Algebra 1/2.
Oh, I just want to have as much fun as possible with my friends, and hopefully get to know a few new ones.

So that's it!!! I tag Timeless Trinkets, Miss Rose, Megan, Fantasy, Cylleruion, Nate and Sir Furious.
I'm interested in hearing all of your answers. But if you don't have time for it you don't have to. And you don't have to tag other people either. It's more like a get to know your friends better test. :)
Megan: I know your busy, so if you want we can just talk about summer Sunday. If you really want to type it all out you can in the comments since you don't have a blog. If that's alright.

Now for changing my blog name...Oh dear...

EDIT: I just realized I forgot to put the rules here.
You copy and paste my answers from my blog to your new post. Then you change my answers to yours and post it. And then you attempt to tag three other people. I'm interested in hearing all of your answers. But if you don't have time for it you don't have to. And you don't have to tag other people either. It's more like a get to know your friends better test. :)

-Autumn

1 comment:

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'll try to follow your blog!!!
Thanks and you have one too!