Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm soooo busy...

Gosh, I'm running around at 500 mph!!!! Having fun, but running! First thing this week was the orthodontist on Monday. Then today I went to my dad's office. And then to Goodwill. And now I have to load the dishwasher and then to get my hair cut.
...
YES, I AM GETTING IT CUT AGAIN.

Also, I'm leaving for the Bluefield Reformed Family Bible Conference Wednesday evening. Yes, same as Rose. But I'm going a day later. By the way, this is my 1ST TIME!!! *happydance*
So I have a lot to get ready for!

Is there anything I want to say... not really. No specific reason for this post so...I'll probably finish in a minute.
I think I might spend some time filling my sidebar with pictures of Edward. That should be fun...lol, endure it. I just found a ton of pictures of Edward.And they're ADORABLE!!!!!!*attempts to hug Edward but he bolts away as fast as possible* I'll settle for Alphonse. He doesn't scream half as much. :P And he likes cats...


Pretend they're saying goodbye instead of welcome...lol :P

I'll do a post Saturday with pictures, because I'll lose my mind if I forget my camera!

-Autumn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your haircut. Actually, I'm not sure if I've seen you before the haircut.

pssssst...
...let us know what today is inspiring to you and are you imagining something...? -- in my latest blog post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/so-much-imagination-so-little-time.html




Yay, thanks!
Kara