Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Update


This picture is hilarious. Just LOOK at Trowa...and then Heero...It keeps getting funnier.
I was talking to mom last night and I told her about this picture. I wonder if the reason anime boys are always portrayed as eating this way is they always seem to be hungry! Even Quatre's cramming!!!


I have three younger brothers. I find myself getting frustrated cause their always hungry and are always asking me to fix them something to eat.
And then I realize that is just the way growing boys are!!!

When Mom actually saw this pic, she said Heero(far left) was Shadow, Quatre(right of Heero) was Elliott, and Wufei(far right) was Simon. And that she didn't know who the other two clowns were. :p lol. I just find that really funny.

Now for the important part.

The deadline for entry's in our Chautauqua art contest is two days away. I can't decide if I want to draw something or not, and if I do, what to draw. I really want to enter, but I just can't think of anything to draw for it. My mom said I should draw Sai from Hikaru no Go. :P Imagine that...
In a more serious tone she recommended this-


It's Zhoom, the last surviving Sand Elf from DragonFable. I rarely play DragonFable, but I do try to keep up with the storyline of Artix, Galanoth and Ash.
I copied this drawing. It took me all day to get everything right, and even then it didn't turn out exactly the way it should look. Partly because I am against over-muscleing people. I think the original is bordering my limits. lol, he truly isn't that bad. I thought maybe I should draw him again. The first one doesn't satisfy my perfectionist opinion any more, and it also has scribbles down near the signature.

So that's one idea. I thought about drawing a character of my own. Then I could always copy a character. I think I have too many ideas rushing around.

Another thing...Today is Simon's 6th birthday!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!

Simon is my little artist friend. Here are some of his drawings-Bird and Bird nest. I thought these were done very well for a six year old.




This is Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin. And then the one I am most proud of-


Kenshin Himaura.

He even got Kenshin's cross shaped scar!!!(Even if it was on the wrong cheek.) I thought it was a very cute picture. His attention to detail is what got me. Until I saw this drawing I had not
known he was so good. Now I try to pay attention to the pictures he asks me to look at.

So that's my life lately. I was up at my grandparents house Thursday through Saturday. I'll post
about that sometime soon.

-Autumn

8 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

I love that picture! Even though I have no clue what it's about...I STILL LOVE IT! :D :D

Tell Simon HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me and Nate. :)

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Anonymous said...

Wow, the ones of Zhoom are AMAZING!!
I love manga/anime =D
I love Yotshuba and Crimson Hero.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

I would love it if you would tell us something you "ate" today, and something you "made" today, at this post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/hello-and-welcome-to-my-new-blog-dish.html

See you,
Kara

Argentia Krystofel said...

Miss Rose-Thank you so much. Especially for still following my blog and commenting on my gibberish, even though you don't get it.

Earwen- Thanks!!! I thought you liked manga. *sees two names listed and scrambles to look them up* Hmmm, they sound interesting. I might be reading Crimson Hero at some point.

Hannah Leigh said...

No promblemo. :)
I do love that picture...it...looks like a bunch of Tunnel Rats! :D :D jk

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

oh...and Hi-Techs, of course... >:D

Argentia Krystofel said...

Kara Witham-Nice to meet you and thank you for commenting.

Miss Rose- lol...Yes it does!!! And probably Hi-Techs too...Just the Hi-Techs aren't as extreme as the Tunnel Rats. :p

Unknown said...

Hey, Autumn! I've seen that picture of the gundam boys before. It is very entertaining!

I was wondering though, where did you get the picture that is in the background of your music player? Is it a skin or what? Its beautifully done and I'd love to see it without all the words and stuff. xD Anyway, I've been thinking about entering the festival too, but maybe not until next year. *shrugs*. I'm probably too late for the deadline anyway. :p

Argentia Krystofel said...

Fantasy-Ahhhh, yes it isn't a skin, I suppose. What you do is when you are getting a code for your playlist, you have all those options for color and shuffle and such. There's one for putting on an image. You have to have an image hosting site to give an image URL, but all that aside, it's fun to do. I like to put my playlist on the bottom when I do that so you can see the picture.

I can put the picture on my next post, if you'd like. I have the site somewhere...it's just remember what it was...I can understand wanting to see it without the words...They're covering Kaoru and Haruhi's eyes. Tell me if I got it wrong and it's Hikaru, I'm working on this twin identification thing. Hmm...I think it might be Hikaru after all...but then...lol. I just need to get the hair part right. I know them by personality.

Yeah...the contest has me all fuzzed. I am going to try and see who wins, though. I've never entered the drawing contest, but I did write a poem last year.