Sunday, March 27, 2011

Magpies and Eccles Cakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhB_trnDvDI

Beautiful, clean song. Peaceful, clean video. Very, very nicely done. I love the Smittens. :3

So, this week we were on a tech ban. No computers or movies or TV for five days. Trust me, by day two I thought I was going to DIE of boredom...but by today, I feel pretty good about it. I was able to clear my head of all the confusion that I seem to experience when I spend too much time on the computer...I DID miss my friend's comic updates, but hey, when I came back there were TWO pages instead of one!!!! YES! lol I also was able to focus more on Christ than other things...I can make an idol out of socializing.

 Only problem is is that I have tried TWICE to start writing a story, but have been unable to! And it's been the SAME story! I almost want to give up! I can't get the story out and I'm too tired to draw anything. hahahah, but that is where my stubbornness comes in. NO WAY am I giving up on writing something. XD


~A.K.~

No comments: