Monday, March 14, 2011

Slow moving...

So, DST has me all mixed up today! >.< Had a good time talking with my friend-We're going to do a photo shoot together next time we meet! I'm excited. XD

I'm listening to the song What If by Safetysuit lately..can't say anything for the group, since I haven't listened to any of their other songs, but 'What If' is really touching when set to Itachi and Sasuke...also, it reminds me of certain friendships.
They do want something that makes you sad...something that might be dangerous, even if it's for the good of others, but still...you can't help but feel sad. The prospect of losing contact with them, or actually losing them, is scary.

At least it's good to know that we can always call upon the Lord! ^.^

No matter what, He does hear prayers! I always am comforted when I realize that. So very often I have fears that I'm going to be alone oneday, without anyone to help me or be friends with me, no one to talk my troubles over with, and no shoulders to cry on. But I know that...
1.
6 Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.-Psalm 86 KJV (Sermon was on Psalm 86 today, btw!)

And 2...He IS my Friend. My greatest Friend. :) And worrying like that is simply selfish. Yes, I said it!!! O.O The 'S' word!!! lol But seriously! Worrying about ME being alone and all by myself isn't thinking about others...there are a lot of people right now that are very lonely.

So I take comfort in that. Doesn't change the fact that I love the song! >.<  Ah, serious note. Do be in prayer for the Japanese...this has been devastating! I pray that through this, though, they would come to realize who rules this universe, and who commands the waters. They really need Him. 

Well, today was really, really warm....I am almost convinced that Spring will actually eventually peek out from under Winter and show it's pretty face. Until then...on the warm days, I'll put on a short-sleeved shirt and dance in the sun, and on the cold ones I'll grab some hot chocolate and my ever-warm netbook...sometimes I worry that he's overheating or something because we both generate so much warmth..between us, ain't no cold we cannot defeat! :P

Ahem. If you read this post, thanks. :) You have been awarded the badge of tolerating......a very bouncy thought-process, to say the least!

-Argent K. <3

No comments: