Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alice in Wonderland!!!

I just finished watching Alice in Wonderland (2010), and I must say it was amazing. I loved it. The oddities, the bright colors, the points made...it's great! We even got some discussion in on the original writer of Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll (Charles Dodgson) My mother told me he was believed to also be 'somewhat crazy', which didn't surprise me. I have no idea why Alice in Wonderland appeals to me...it's so WEIRD. But something about it calls out to a part of me that loves those weird things.

Also, I think the lines...


The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I think I know a few 'Mad Hatter's. ;)

~A.K.~

No comments: