Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday!

So I'm listening to music and writing in my Sigma 6 fanfiction story. I'm actually half-way through...still have a ways because of the ever-increasing plot, but overall I think I'll be done within two months. :D But anyway, today was THE BEST Saturday! I got laundry done for me, my sister and my bros, cleaned my room, made pizza for supper, tied up a gazillion loose ends, called my big brother on the phone and found my colored pencil box. Ooooh, I'm so happy!

Now my bros are watching Spiderman, lol. I love the animated Spiderman. Its so cute. =3

Generally, my week was incredibly interesting. I mostly sat around until yesterday, which ended up to be the most emotionally trying day of the week. Basically, I had to meet up with some family that I'm not on good terms with and ended up getting almost manipulated into committing to some stuff I didn't want to commit to. But at the end of the day things turned out okay. :)

EDIT:Posting this on Sunday because Saturday I got busy. XD Today was also good, albeit a bit detached on my part. XD So, yes. Maybe I'll have somehting more interesting to say later this week! lol


~A.K.~

No comments: