Sunday, April 3, 2011

What to do, what to do!!!

Alas, when the romantic plot turns sketchy and that bratty little girl is causing someone to think they aren't really in love!

 Hahahah, sorry. I'm watching Kimi ni Todoke (pronounced keemee nee toe-doe-kay), which is a romance anime that is one of the best! The characters are endearing, the show is easy to watch...yes, it's pretty cliche, but sometimes I think relaxing plot that you can easily interpret is good for the brain!
 So far I'm only on episode...eleven? But I hope that by the end of the second season I can give Kimi ni Todoke the same praises I am now!
 One thing that life teaches us, and this anime really pushes, is how assumptions ruin things. I'm saying this from a first-person, hard, cold truth perspective-They really do. There's so much that is blackened, blotted, by our assumptions. I know that MY sinful mind just seems to be attracted to interpreting everything to be much more serious and wrong than it is!


 My hope is that someday, through Christ, I can stop being so easily swayed to think bad of others or ASSUME that they think a certain way, feel a certain way.   It's horrible, isn't it? Sometimes it just makes me want to go hide; how people can constantly forget to ask exactly what's going on! I know would rather have the truth with a bit of.. 'Um, that was an odd question!' rather than the lies with no confirmation. Sadly, so often my best intentions aren't the intentions that I go with! I forget to keep my sight on Him and...Poof! There it goes! Everything! lol So, so true how much we really need God...everything is a wreck without Him.

Also, I've found that lately I can't think clearly. I keep over-thinking and under-thinking...a big foggy cloud resides in my brain and none of the drivers can see the road, blah. :P But yet I'm super hyper!!! XD I guess that's just my oddity shining through. Right now, I'm hoping to start checking some Math papers...maybe I'll get a few good grades...>.> lol

 Another note (or two! Or three!) before I go...I closed my Facebook account! No, it's not anything anyone said! I just want to be able to devote more time to my studies...am I starting to sound too good? Well, I'm really not too happy about closing it, so lol. I'm not an angel. XD Mostly, I just am realizing that my mom and dad are really determined about my education, and my fear of letting them down is greater than my fear of not socializing properly.
 Two-I changed blog colors and name. I really can't remember quite well where I got my 'In Sunlight Golden' thing...probably from some memories of spring somewhere. Doesn't it seem like those beautiful moments always happen when the weather is just right? hahaha, I'm digressing again!
 Three-I changed my playlist and I made pocky the other day! XD Boy, pocky is HARD. though, I don't think I'm gonna give up on it too soon! It seems like it will get more fun. As to my playlist, my favorite songs so far are Stolen (ask about the story behind it. I'll tell.), What If (because it's so darn HEARTBREAKING! XD), and Kimi ni Todoke...because, of course, it makes me think of the anime. =3



~A.K.~

No comments: