Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunburnt!

Yet oh so happy! Today was amazing! We all went down to a friend's farm to help them with their goats...they have four almost new babies; Clara (white), Heidi (white), Charlotte (black) and Ryan (brown). I'm sorry...but baby miniature goats are just. too. cute. Especially Ryan...I wanted to hold him forever and give him lots of kisses. He already has these little, itty bitty horns coming up, but you cant see them through his fur. He has little black 'boots' and a black stripe down his back and SO adorable. =3
 After helping with the goats we went down and explored the creek...then back up to the miniature horse-pin (everything they have is so little and cute, hahaha), and back away again to the pond. There we waded in our boots for a while before deciding it looked much to inviting on such a hot day and went wading barefoot in the sandy parts. XD It was so fun to sit with our feet dangling off the dock, toes skimming the cold water, watching the little kids splash around. Sadly, I got sunburnt, but overall we had a wonderful time. (Welsh people burn very easily, you know!)

 After that I headed to piano lessons. My teacher drove me home because it was beginning to rain and the wind was blowing SUPER strongly. For a moment, I stood on the front porch and thought-Oh, wow! This sure is beautiful!
 The wind was blowing my bangs in my eyes, my hood all around my face. The rain was softly beating against my bare legs while I clutched the necklace about my neck. So cool!
 Now I'm all cosy at my computer, listening to wind, rain and the normal noises around my house, talking with one of my best friends about many things...some deep, important issues, and others light and rather simple to figure out. 
 And, to spite all the pros and cons, I can't help but think how greatly blessed I am. Makes me happy. :)

~A.K.~

No comments: