Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sickness in Summertime...

Got back from shopping with Mom earlier...just running errands, but it took it's toll on me, so I'm tired.
 I've been sick with the SECOND summer cold this year. Ugh. So for the past few days I've been watching anime, sitting around and generally being lazy; trying to rest up. I washed some dishes, loaded the dishwasher a few times, etc, but not much else.
 Today school started back here. YAY! And I'm totally serious! I'm loving it! LOL
 I painted my toenails Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd opening style while I was still pretty sick. I did these rainbow stripe with a large H and them more rainbow colors, lol. Maybe the glitters will stay put, but I doubt it.
 What else should I say other than I'm updating my blog because I need to, and I'm sick?


-Argentia

No comments: