Thursday, August 18, 2011

Take it Slow...


Sunday, I was talking to one of my friends, and said something that made him reply; "You sound like you've spent many years travelling outside of your body or something."
 I answered with "Well, yes, I have, sort-of."

 I fully intended to make this into something of a post, but the truth is...it just kinda flopped after that. XD I was gonna try to comprise summer, but I sort-of just want to stop writing and enjoy my good music...I hate it when I do that!!! It's like I can't do anything but listen to music!!! Urgh.
 Well, anyways...
 I'm...writing a lot recently. As any of you who read my blog may have noticed. If you haven't been reading my little story...that's fine. I hold about the same opinion of it as Mr. Lukas; it's important to him, and it's important to me, but others may just not want to read it, since it's sort-of the same as any other story you might here. Well, to myself and Lukas it is quite odd but very cliche. To others it might just be boring. >.<
 Yes, I speak of my characters like they're real people. I'm sorry! I know they aren't and I don't think of them as people with real opinions...just characters who live in a little world in my head. I give them life and opinions and faces and such...just so I don't creep anyone out, I had to say that. LOL

 So, I'm excited for NaNoWriMo 2011!!! I have characters laid out but absolutely no plot for them! LOL I can't decide....
Should I have them be really important children of a government official and get captured and held for ransom at some point...
 Or should I have Nolan be the one who's invovled with the government, and he's a genius who cracks into the computers of other countries as a sort-of spy?
 Or...or should they just be normal people that somehow get wrapped up in Erin's weird life and just turn it into a slice of life/romance comedy/shojo story?
 You know...a 'let's save Erin from her awful life' campaign...naw, that's too fragile of a plot...
 See what I go throught?! lol, I'm just throwing ideas out there.
 I also can't decide if I want any romance in there or not. I really don't think I do...
 But if there were a couple for me to want give enough attention to make it slightly noticeable...
 J.K. and Erin...J.K.'s kinda impulsive. He's smart, but he doesn't know what to do with his intellect and can be a little destructive in his spare time. He hates wasting time, but does it consistently. He's got a past, but his life has been one full of whatever he wants. He's never known Erin's life of poverty and suffering.
 Nolan and Erin...well, Nolan is 8 years older than her, so that might be a problem somewhere. But since my great-grandparents were eight years apart I'm not that concerned about age difference. Nolan could understand Erin's situation well, plus he's very cool-headed an intuitive. He's lived through hard times and he's also not been wealthy all the time, either. He sees who Erin really is...but he's also a bit of a jerk and has some nasty habits (smoking being one of them). Ahhh, what to do...



~A.K.~


1 comment:

Hannah Leigh said...

Yeah - we can take it slow. ^.^
Caught that one, funny. >.<

Good post! (Hey - I'm all up for rambling!)

- Han